Cookies and this website

This website uses cookies to give you the best online experience. If you'd like to know more please read our cookie policy

Skip to content

Announcement

When completing a new application you are not required to provide any proofs. The information you provide will be taken at face value and used to assess your application. You will be required to provide all proofs when being shortlisted for a property. If you are unable to provide proofs or have given false information the offer will not proceed. This may affect your application and result in a change in your priority or eligibility to housing and may result in your application being cancelled in line with the Council's Allocation Policy.

Remember: Keep your application up to date. If your application for housing is incomplete and you are top for a property, your application will be skipped and the bid will not be considered.

 

Welcome to Swindon Homebid

Swindon Homebid is a choice based lettings scheme allocating Swindon Borough Council and Partner Housing Association properties for social and affordable rent in the Swindon Borough.

We want you to have the best possible chance of finding a home that is right for you and which meets your housing need, however there are alternative housing options available for you to consider under  'About Us'.

If you would like to view the screen in a large scale, please click into the 'Accessibility' section above.

 

Find out more about Swindon Home Bid

Advertising dates 26

Next cycle

Starts 27 Jul, until 1 Aug
3bed House (Re-Sale Covenant Property) - Mason Road, Swindon SN25 4WR
The house is available at a 75% share for £170,800 & there is no rent to pay on the remaining 25% share. For more information click here
Published: Tuesday 4 July 2017

View all news

Log in to change your details, or see what properties you can apply for.